Interested in fostering in Dundee?
Do you live in Dundee or the surrounding areas? Are you interested in fostering? You could make an incredible difference to a child’s life by fostering in Dundee.
Foster carers do amazing work every day with children that are unable to live with their own families. Across Scotland over 7,000 children need a safe and stable home with a fostering family who can look after them for as long as they need it.
We need foster parents from a wide range of backgrounds, both couple’s and single foster parents - from any ethnicity, age or sexual orientation to help with the growing need to provide children with a caring and loving foster home.
If you are interested in fostering a child within the Dundee area, get in touch with our friendly fostering team today.
Why foster with Fostering People in Dundee?
Foster parent satisfaction
Care Inspectorate rating
Foster parents would recommend
Helpline for someone to talk to
As an 'Excellent' fostering agency based right here in Dundee, you'll be part of a local community offering the very best therapeutic support right on your door step. What's more, we are here for you 24 hours, 365 days a year.
You’ll feel part of our Dundee team from the minute you become a foster parent with us.
Fostering People Dundee offer:
- A generous fostering allowance of £420 per week, per child.
- You'll recieve highly accredited support from your own dedicated social worker and support is available to you 24 hours a day, every day.
- Ongoing training & development.
- Regular social activities and local support group.
- Confidence that comes with fostering with an organisation that has been rated as 'Excellent' by the Care Inspectorate.
Fostering Allowance in Dundee
At Fostering People you'll recieve a generous fostering allowance too, which will cover all your expenses of caring for a child, whilst offering you a reward for your hard work and committment. Find out more or try out our finance calculator.
of our Scotland foster parents feel their views and opinions are listen to.
of our Scotland foster parents are satisfied with Fostering People.
of our Scotland foster parents feel the training they have received has helped them to meet the specific needs of a child in their care.
Can I foster with Fostering People in Dundee?
We are an inclusive fostering agency, recruiting foster parents from all walks of life. Whatever your age, marital status or sexuality you can be considered for fostering.
As long as you:
- Have a spare bedroom
- Are over the age of 21
- Are able to live and work in the UK - long term
- Have access to your own transport or have excellent public transport locally.
- Have a desire to make a positive difference for children