Let's change lives together!
Across Scotland approximately 17,500 children are in need of foster care. We need foster carers who can care for children of all ages.
We know what’s important when it comes to fostering and that’s why we go the extra mile to ensure our foster carers receive all the training and support they need to help children in their care to thrive, in the heart of their own communities.
Fostering People are rated as 'Excellent' by the Care Inspectorate, across all areas of our service, making us one of the very best independent agencies that you can trust to provide you with the very best support around.
With our support and therapeutic approach, we'll be with you every step of the way, so you can make a real and lasting difference to a child's life.
Foster parent satisfaction
Care Inspectorate rating
Foster parents would recommend
Support every day of the year
Fostering People offers one of the very best support packages available, which includes:
- A generous fostering allowance of £420 per week, per child.
- You'll recieve highly accredited support from your own dedicated social worker and support is available to you 24 hours a day, every day.
- Ongoing training & development.
- Regular social activities and local support group.
- Confidence that comes with fostering with an organisation that has been rated as 'Excellent' by the Care Inspectorate.
Can I foster with Fostering People?
We are an inclusive fostering agency, recruiting foster carers from all walks of life. Whatever your age, marital status or sexuality you can be considered for fostering.
As long as you:
- Have a spare bedroom
- Are over the age of 21
- Are able to live and work in the UK - long term
- Have access to your own transport or have excellent public transport locally.
- Have a desire to make a positive difference for children
We'd like to hear from you.
"We liked the fact that we felt we would not just be a “number” and it had a family feel to the agency. Everyone at Fostering People has been approachable and friendly throughout".
- Emma and Mike